Bryan Hoch

Bryan Hoch

@@bryanhoch

Covering the Yankees for MLB .com since '07. 2X NYC Marathoner. Name rhymes with Coke. Author of "The Baby Bombers," pre-order now: https://t.co/mRgtsuIeJA

New York, NY

50791 Tweets 63705 Followers 1555 Followings


Bryan Hoch

The #yankees have their bags packed for Hollywood. This #alcs ends tonight. https://t.co/dbJcZy1sPt

3h / 25 Retweets / 117 Likes

Bryan Hoch

@xYankeeYT McCann wouldn’t, but I bet Alex would. His official title now is a special advisor to Hal Steinbrenner.

7h / 0 Retweets / 2 Likes

Bryan Hoch

RT @Feinsand : Ready for Game 7. https://t.co/9jNMz895rZ

RT @Feinsand: Ready for Game 7. https://t.co/9jNMz895rZ

17h / 138 Retweets / 0 Likes

Bryan Hoch

“I think you have to keep tonight’s game in perspective. We still have a shot to do what we want to try to do tomorrow.” - Joe Girardi

19h / 24 Retweets / 246 Likes

Bryan Hoch

"I’m excited. What an opportunity. We wouldn’t want it any other way." - Aaron Judge, on playing in an #alcs Game 7.

19h / 390 Retweets / 1618 Likes

Bryan Hoch

The #alcs will come down to a Game 7. Your final from Houston is 7-1 #Astros. Tomorrow's winner goes to the #WorldSeries.

20h / 44 Retweets / 93 Likes

Bryan Hoch

@JoshMenbk Sure are.

21h / 0 Retweets / 0 Likes

Bryan Hoch

Jose Altuve clears the left-field wall off David Robertson. It's 4-1 #astros in the 8th.

21h / 6 Retweets / 18 Likes

Bryan Hoch

RT @ithrow88 : It sucks I’ll never know how far Aaron Judge could hit a baseball off me

21h / 4977 Retweets / 0 Likes

Bryan Hoch

@OwenSammarone @Yankees @TheJudge44 https://t.co/rCKiFSIxZw

21h / 0 Retweets / 3 Likes

Bryan Hoch

@OwenSammarone @Yankees @TheJudge44 https://t.co/VXL0ppB5lA

21h / 0 Retweets / 3 Likes

Bryan Hoch

.@TheJudge44 hit this one toward the choo-choo: https://t.co/DKzylJWcRU

.@TheJudge44 hit this one toward the choo-choo: https://t.co/DKzylJWcRU

21h / 469 Retweets / 1570 Likes

Bryan Hoch

@didithegoat LOL. nice

21h / 1 Retweets / 1 Likes

Bryan Hoch

#AllRise, #AllAboard. Train homer.

21h / 52 Retweets / 211 Likes

Bryan Hoch

#AllRise. Aaron Judge just hit that a looooooooong, long way.

21h / 72 Retweets / 291 Likes

Bryan Hoch

@BJ_Davis23 I thought it was better than Willie Mays in the '54 World Series.

21h / 0 Retweets / 2 Likes

Bryan Hoch

@reillymoore I'm glad you had the 240 characters to explain that.

21h / 0 Retweets / 6 Likes

Bryan Hoch

Here's the line on Justin Verlander. He was good. 7 IP, 5 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 8 K (99 pitches, 70 strikes) Brad Peacock enters.

21h / 5 Retweets / 25 Likes

Bryan Hoch

Lot of fans on my timeline complaining that Springer's catch wasn't that great. Does it matter?

21h / 5 Retweets / 91 Likes

Bryan Hoch

81 percent hit probability. 19 percent not hit probability. https://t.co/xD1nKzVzmZ

21h / 26 Retweets / 36 Likes

Next Tweets

Popular Trends on Twitter


Popular Pictures on Twitter